- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cremona SV-1260 Maestro First Series Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J09889 000001000 J09889000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The one-piece, highly-flamed back on every Cremona SV-1260 Maestro Violin Outfit must be seen to believe. Only the finest select woods are chosen for...Click To Read More About This Product
Solid tonewoods and exceptional design for an extradordinary experience.
The one-piece, highly-flamed back on every Cremona SV-1260 Maestro Violin Outfit must be seen to believe. Only the finest select woods are chosen for production of each instrument to enhance the already amazing tone of these superb First violin outfits. Finished with a traditional spirit oil varnish and Hill-style Boxwood trim, this violin is as pleasing to the eye as it is to the ear. Each instrument is setup to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop.
Top: Select solid spruce
Back and Sides: Solid flamed maple
Neck: Oiled solid maple
Fingerboard: Polished ebony
Fittings: Hill-style Boxwood pegs; ebony nut and saddle
Tailpiece: Polished Boxwood with E fine tuner
Chin Rest: Stradivarius Boxwood
Bridge: Cremona 3-star aged maple
Strings: Anton Breton VNS-150 Perlon strings
Finish: Traditional spirit oil varnish
Bow: LB-17 octagonal select brazilwood horsehair bow with polished ebony frog
Case: TL-35 Deluxe Travelite oblong suspension case with four bow holders and hygrometer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.