- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cremona SV-175 Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
- #585753 000003000 585753000003000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
All Cremona SV-175 Premier Student Violins are designed to meet the specific needs of beginning and advancing students. Featuring select tone woods a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Popular student model.
All Cremona SV-175 Premier Student Violins are designed to meet the specific needs of beginning and advancing students. Featuring select tone woods and quality workmanship for the finest possible tone, adjusted to NAFME / MENC specifications, each instrument is finished in a beautiful translucent brown that lets the grain show through and skillfully crafted to be just as pleasing to the eye as it is to the ear. To complete these outfits, each violin outfit has been upgraded to include a Travelite oblong violin case with built-in hygrometer, and an exceptional octagonal brazilwood bow with ebony frog and genuine horsehair! Each instrument is setup to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop.
- Top: Select solid spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid maple
- Neck: Oiled solid maple
- Fingerboard: Polished ebony
- Fittings: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Composite with four built-in fine tuners
- Chin Rest: Kaufman dyed hardwood
- Bridge: Cremona 3-star aged maple
- Purfling: Inlaid
- Strings: D'Addario Prelude
- Finish: Antique translucent brown
- Bow: LB-13 octagonal select brazilwood horsehair bow with polished ebony frog
- Case: TL-33 Standard Travelite oblong case with two bow holders and hygrometer
- Sizes: 4/4 - 1/16
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.