- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cremona SV-400 Premier Artist Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K47052 000001000 K47052000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Cremona violin is crafted from the finest tonewoods. A clear, transparent varnish highlights the straight-grained solid spruce and solid maple. T...Click To Read More About This Product
A student violin with a professional setup.
The Cremona violin is crafted from the finest tonewoods. A clear, transparent varnish highlights the straight-grained solid spruce and solid maple. The varnish is slightly shaded to suggest the appearance of a vintage instrument. The edgework and purfling are clean and artistic, and the scroll is beautifully cut. The fingerboard and trimmings are genuine ebony and the violin is given a professional set-up. The tone is smooth and pleasing with great carrying power. Though priced for the advanced student, this violin would please any professional player.
The SV-400 is supplied with a lightweight rigid foam oblong case and a well-balanced, J. LaSalle LB-17 Premium Brazilwood Deluxe Student Violin Bow. Comes in 4/4 and 1/4.
- Solid maple with a rich, hand applied golden red-brown varnish finish
- French-made Aubert bridge and Prelude strings
- Comfortably shaped Stradivarius chinrest
- Brazilwood Deluxe Student Violin Bow and oblong case
- Quality ebony fittings and ebony fingerboard
- lightweight composite tailpiece for easy tuning
A violin to please advanced students and professionals alike—order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.