- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cremona SV-600 Series Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
- J00689 000001000 J00689000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Fine, flamed maple and even-grained spruce are hand carved and graduated to ensure a sweet, sympathetic tone with plenty of carrying power. The thin,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ideal "next" violin for the advancing student.
Fine, flamed maple and even-grained spruce are hand carved and graduated to ensure a sweet, sympathetic tone with plenty of carrying power. The thin, transparent varnish is of highest quality, and the strings are genuine Thomastik Dominants. This outfit comes complete with a genuine horsehair bow, a hardshell case and violin care products. The SV-600 is a step-up instrument. The appropriate violin having the best tone quality and looks for the advanced student, the SV-600 features a tighter grain in the spruce top, which results in a richer and more complex tone. The pegs and tailpiece are of a better quality and the maple in the neck is beautifully flamed and finished. It is a great-looking, great-sounding, great-playing instrument that will provide many years of reliable service. This instrument is setup to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop.
Top: Choice solid spruce
Back and Sides: Well-figured solid maple
Neck: Solid figured maple, unfinished in playing area
Fingerboard: Premium ebony
Fittings: Premium ebony
Tailpiece: Premium ebony with single fine tuner
Chin Rest: Guarneri-style
Bridge: Aubert aged maple
Purfling: Inlaid wood
Strings: Thomastik Dominant
Finish: Light orange varnish
Bow: Quality deluxe brazilwood with horsehair
Case: Lightweight oblong rigid foam with four bow holders and hygrometer
Order today and keep your momentum going.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.