- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cremona SV-75 Premier Novice Series Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
- Product H84819
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Cremona SV-75 is a favorite school violin outfit that equips a student with a quality instrument, a case, a bow, US-made D'Addario Prelude string...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Complete student violin package.
The Cremona SV-75 is a favorite school violin outfit that equips a student with a quality instrument, a case, a bow, US-made D'Addario Prelude strings, the educator's preferred strings for students, and everything he or she needs to get started on violin studies. All fittings and woods are selected to assure that it performs beautifully-the carefully hand-carved spruce and maple, the inlaid purfling and fine workmanship that have given this Cremona model its sterling reputation for tone and value. Each instrument is setup to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop.
Top: Solid spruce
Back and Sides: Solid maple
Neck: Oiled solid maple
Fingerboard: Dyed hardwood
Fittings: Dyed hardwood
Tailpiece: Composite with four built-in fine tuners
Chin Rest: Kaufman dyed hardwood
Bridge: Cremona 2-star aged maple
Strings: D'Addario Prelude
Finish: Translucent warm brown lacquer
Bow: AB-110 round select brazilwood horsehair bow with polished rosewood frog
Case: Lightweight semi-shaped foam with two bow holders
Sizes: 4/4 - 1/16
Order today and begin your studies on an instrument you can count on.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.