- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cremona SV-800 Series Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J00687 000001000 J00687000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Cremona SV-800 is a new violin that is fit for the professional artist but priced for the energetic student. Select flamed maple and close-graine...Click To Read More About This Product
Pro quality instrument priced within reach.
The Cremona SV-800 is a new violin that is fit for the professional artist but priced for the energetic student. Select flamed maple and close-grained spruce glow under an antique finish, and the tone resembles that of a fine old masterpiece. Fitted with genuine Thomastik Dominant strings, this outfit comes complete with a genuine horsehair bow, a hardshell case and violin care products. The top of the Cremona line, the SV-800 features select, aged woods, and a handsome finish with very little restrictive property on the top, allowing the select wood to vibrate and generate a rich and satisfying timbre. It possesses a tremendous dynamic range and it plays like a dream. The SV-800 is a viable instrument for the professional and a welcome treat for the student. Each instrument is setup to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop.
- Top: Aged solid spruce
- Back and Sides: Premium figured solid maple
- Neck: Solid figured maple, unfinished in playing area
- Fingerboard: Premium ebony
- Fittings: Hill-style premium Boxwood pegs, premium ebony nut and saddle
- Tailpiece: Hill-style finest Boxwood with E fine tuner
- Chin Rest: Guarneri-style Boxwood
- Bridge: Finest Aubert aged maple
- Purfling: Inlaid wood
- Strings: Thomastik Dominant
- Finish: Aged old-style orange varnish
- Bow: Pernambuco with horsehair
- Case: Lightweight oblong rigid foam with four bow holders and hygrometer
- Sizes: 4/4
Order today and play an instrument that would be welcome on professional stages.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.