- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D'Addario Helicore Hybrid Series Double Bass A String
- Write a Review
- Product J17489
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Helicore Hybrid Series Bass A strings are multi-stranded steel core strings that produce a moderately warm tone quality. The core design makes for st...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Consistant performance across many playing styles, from symphonic to jazz or bluegrass.
Helicore Hybrid Series Bass A strings are multi-stranded steel core strings that produce a moderately warm tone quality. The core design makes for strings that are very easy to play under the left hand. Damping is optimized to create a good balance between pizzicato sustain and bow response, allowing for good performance across many playing styles, from symphonic to jazz or bluegrass.
All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry.
- For 1/2 and 3/4 size instruments
- 1/2 size available in medium tension; 3/4 size available in light, medium and heavy tension
- Ball end string with yellow and dark green silking
- Stranded steel core with nickel winding
- Stranded steel core provides optimum playability and produces a clear, warm tone
- Good balance between pizzicato sustain and bow response