- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D'Addario Helicore Series Cello A String
4/4 Size Medium
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J18960 000003000 J18960000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
D'Addario's Helicore cello A strings are justifiably popular; they offer a warm, rich sound that's remarkably similar to gut or synthetic core string...Click To Read More About This Product
Warm, rich sound that's impervious to fluctuations in humidity.
D'Addario's Helicore cello A strings are justifiably popular; they offer a warm, rich sound that's remarkably similar to gut or synthetic core strings. Unlike gut, however, their all-metal construction renders them impervious to fluctuations in humidity and temperature. Helicore strings have a multi-strand high-carbon steel core that produces flexible response and range. The core is overlaid with exotic alloy windings that provide extremely quick bow response and outstanding projection. The end result is a versatile string with very long playing life that is extremely stable under all playing conditions.
- Ball end string with yellow and blue silking
- 1/8-¾ size available in medium tension; 4/4 size available in light, medium or heavy tension
- Stranded steel core provides optimum playability and produces a clear, warm tone
- Titanium winding
- Versatile string that works well for a wide variety of playing styles and instruments
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
Trust D'Addario to make better strings. Order today.