- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D'Addario Helicore Series Cello String Set
4/4 Size Light
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J18956 000004000 J18956000004000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
D'Addario's Helicore strings are justifiably popular; they offer a warm, rich sound that's remarkably similar to gut or synthetic core strings. Unlik...Click To Read More About This Product
Warm, rich sound that's impervious to fluctuations in humidity.
D'Addario's Helicore strings are justifiably popular; they offer a warm, rich sound that's remarkably similar to gut or synthetic core strings. Unlike gut, however, their all-metal construction renders them impervious to fluctuations in humidity and temperature. Helicore strings have a multi-strand high-carbon steel core that produces flexible response and range. The core is overlaid with exotic alloy windings that provide extremely quick bow response and outstanding projection. The end result is a versatile string with very long playing life that is extremely stable under all playing conditions.
- Ball end string with yellow and blue silking
- 1/8-¾ size available in medium tension; 4/4 size available in light, medium or heavy tension
- Stranded steel core provides optimum playability and produces a clear, warm tone
- A and D string have titanium winding; G string has tungsten-silver winding; Fractional C string has tungsten-nickel winding and 4/4 C string has tungsten-silver winding
- Versatile string that works well for a wide variety of playing styles and instruments
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
Trust D'Addario to make better strings. Order today.