- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D'Addario Pro-Arte Series Cello G String
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product J16881
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Pro-Arte synthetic core cello G strings have a warm, mellow tone, are less sensitive to humidity and temperature changes, and break in quickly. Pro-A...Click To Read More About This Product
A warm, mellow tone that breaks in quickly.
Pro-Arte synthetic core cello G strings have a warm, mellow tone, are less sensitive to humidity and temperature changes, and break in quickly. Pro-Arte G strings are manufactured at a lower tension in order to maximize bow response, tonal blend and playability. Pro-Arte is a perfect choice for players seeking a warm, dark tone. Scaled to fit 4/4 size down to ¼ size these, medium tension strings are optimized to the needs of a majority of players.
All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry.
- Available in 4/4 through ¼ sizes
- Medium tension
- Ball-end string
- Aluminum winding on ¼ through ¾ size strings; choice of aluminum or tungsten-silver winding on 4/4 size strings
- Synthetic core produces a warm, mellow tone
- Red and blue silking
- Less sensitive to humidity and temperature changes, and break in quickly