- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D'Addario Zyex Series Violin A String
4/4 Size Light Aluminum
- Write a Review
- #J17080 000006000 J17080000006000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Zyex synthetic core violin A strings produce an extremely warm, rich sound. Made from a new generation of synthetic material, Zyex strings are incred...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A new generation of synthetic material that's incredibly stable.
Zyex synthetic core violin A strings produce an extremely warm, rich sound. Made from a new generation of synthetic material, Zyex strings are incredibly stable under drastic climatic conditions. Within a matter of hours, Zyex settles in on the instrument with a sound that is warmer than most other synthetic core strings. These strings are an excellent choice for use on bright sounding instruments.
Scaled to fit up through 4/4 size violin, the 1/16 to 3/4 size strings are available in medium tension, while the 4/4 strings are available in light, medium and heavy tension. Zyex violin strings are packaged in uniquely-designed sealed pouches that provide unparalleled protection from the elements that cause corrosion.
All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry.
- Available for 1/16 through 4/4 violins
- 1/16 through 3/4 size available in medium tension; 4/4 size available in light, medium and heavy tension
- Zyex synthetic core produces a rich, warm tone
- Short break-in time and excellent bow response provides superb playability and a broad tonal palette
- Aluminum winding
- Ball-end strings with red and orange silking