- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Maple Leaf Strings MLS 110 Apprentice Collection Double Bass Outfit
- Write a Review
- J23094 000001000 J23094000001000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A laminate that sounds like a carved bass. Whether you are a student, a professional, or a music educator in need of a bulletproof bass without the c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Beautiful starter symphonic bass.
A laminate that sounds like a carved bass. Whether you are a student, a professional, or a music educator in need of a bulletproof bass without the compromises usually associated with laminate, Maple Leaf Strings is proud to present the 110 model Bass. Using a unique process, Maple Leaf imitates a graduated top and back, then inlay real purling. This yields an instrument that holds up to abuse, but still projects with a tone like a fully carved instrument. Proper setup with prelude strings and an adjustable bridge adds to its diverse use. A protective bag and graphite bow complete the package.
- Spruce laminate with sanding graduation
- Select woods for neck, back and sides
- Gentle pricing
- Ships with quality strings
- Bow and padded bag included
Order today and begin your journey to the bottom.
- Top: Spruce Laminate with sanding-graduation
- Back & Sides:Back : Maple Laminate with sanding-graduation; Sides: Maple Laminate
- Neck: Well seasoned curly maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fittings: 2-piece Maple Leaf Band smooth turning machine heads
- Tailpiece: Maple Leaf Brand Composite
- Chin Rest: N/A
- Bridge: High quality Maple Leaf Strings maple adjustable bridge
- Purfling: Hand inlaid Ebony
- Strings: D™Addario Prelude
- Finish: Attractive and durable hybrid varnish
- Bow: Maple Leaf Strings brazilwood bow with horse hair
- Case: Padded Bass Bag
- Sizes: 3/4
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.