- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Maple Leaf Strings Ruby Stradivarius Craftsman Collection Cello
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J23110 000001000 J23110000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With the Maple Leaf Strings Ruby Model Violin, you are getting both a great value as well as an instrument that will help you grow as a violinist. A ...Click To Read More About This Product
Ideal step-up instrument, incredible starter.
With the Maple Leaf Strings Ruby Model Violin, you are getting both a great value as well as an instrument that will help you grow as a violinist. A well-seasoned spruce top and well-figured, quarter-cut curly maple are tastefully antiqued with warm red tones. Rich in both look and sound, this violin will help the player grow in technique and sound at an affordable price. Every Maple Leaf Strings Ruby Stradivarius instrument ships with a professional violin shop setup, Just tune it up and play that day it arrives. A protective foam case completes the package.
- Select woods
- Hand purfling
- Rich reddish finish
- Quality strings
- Case included
Order today and enjoy a carefully constructed, professionally set up instrument.
- Top: Seasoned Spruce
- Back & Sides: Highly Flamed Maple
- Neck: Well seasoned curly maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fittings: Ebony with Parisian-eye
- Tailpiece: Ebony tailpiece with one fine tuner
- Chin Rest: N/A
- Bridge: High quality Maple Leaf Strings maple bridge
- Purfling: Hand inlaid Ebony
- Strings: D™Addario Helicore
- Finish: Hand Applied Antiqued varnish
- Bow: N/A instrument only
- Case: Complimentary foam padded bag.
- Sizes: 4/4
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.