- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BASS-ICS 2 String Bass Outfit
- Write a Review
- Product J47202
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Hitting all the right notes for an upright, the Etude String Bass Outfit is available in sizes ranging from 3/4 (traditional) to 1/4, and has th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Playability, tone and value.
Hitting all the right notes for an upright, the Etude String Bass Outfit is available in sizes ranging from 3/4 (traditional) to 1/4, and has the playability, deep tones, and durability to be a favorite for all styles of music.
- Crack Resistant Spruce Top
- Arched Maple Back
- Adjustable Rock Maple Bridge
- Ebonized Fingerboard
- 24:1 Geared, Tyrolean Tuners
- Includes Bow
- Padded Carrying Bag
Grab this affordable bass outfit. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.