- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Graduate Series Violin Outfit
Condition 1 - Mint 4/4 Size
- J20132 004001000 J20132004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Stentor Graduate is an excellent student violin outfit with a strong, good quality bow and a stylish oblong case. It is a good option for student...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A next-level instrument, or for the very lucky beginner.
The Stentor Graduate is an excellent student violin outfit with a strong, good quality bow and a stylish oblong case. It is a good option for students progressing from their first instrument or just starting. The violin is carved from solid tonewoods and features an attractive shaded satin varnish. It has ebony fingerboard and pegs and is fitted with synthetic gut strings for improved sound. Completing the Stentor Graduate outfit is a lightweight oblong case with an integral cover and fitted interior with accessory pocket and two bow holders, hygrometer, carrying straps and case blanket, as well as a good quality student wood bow with ebony frog.
Solid, carved, spruce front
Solid, carved, maple back
Solid, carved, maple ribs
Shaded satin light brown finish
Ebony fingerboard and pegs
Synthetic gut strings
Strong wood bow
Lightweight oblong case
If you're ready to move up, think about the Stetnor Graduate.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.