- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Palatino Billy Bass 3/4-Size Upright Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 620073 000001000 620073000001000
6-Month* financing available.
The Palatino Billy Bass 3/4-size upright bass has a cutaway body design for unrestricted access to the upper mid section of the fingerboard. It is on...Click To Read More About This Product
A cutaway body makes it easier to play up the fingerboard.
The Palatino Billy Bass 3/4-size upright bass has a cutaway body design for unrestricted access to the upper mid section of the fingerboard. It is one the few cutaway upright basses available on the market, and the Billy Bass offers an unparalleled combination of quality, style, and value.
The Billy Bass produces resonant bowed tones thanks to the spruce top, but maintains classic warmth and crisp tonality from the maple back, sides, and neck. The ebony fingerboard provides excellent durability against string wear. Tyrolean-style bass tuners keep the strings in tune for serious slapping, popping, and upper-neck playing. The double bass's adjustable maple bridge makes it easy change the tone from crisp rockabilly pops to the soft, warm jazz movements.
Its 3/4-size is easy to handle and by far the most common upright bass size used by adult musicians.
- Treble side cutaway
- Spruce top
- Maple back sides and neck
- Ebony fingerboard
- Adjustable maple bridge
- 24:1 geared single-plate tuners
- Black lacquer finish with white purfling
Order today and
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.