Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Palatino Billy Bass 3/4-Size Upright Bass Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A cutaway body makes it easier to play up the fingerboard.
The Billy Bass produces resonant bowed tones thanks to the spruce top, but maintains classic warmth and crisp tonality from the maple back, sides, and neck. The ebony fingerboard provides excellent durability against string wear. Tyrolean-style bass tuners keep the strings in tune for serious slapping, popping, and upper-neck playing. The double bass's adjustable maple bridge makes it easy change the tone from crisp rockabilly pops to the soft, warm jazz movements.
Its 3/4-size is easy to handle and by far the most common upright bass size used by adult musicians.
- Treble side cutaway
- Spruce top
- Maple back sides and neck
- Ebony fingerboard
- Adjustable maple bridge
- 24:1 geared single-plate tuners
- Black lacquer finish with white purfling
Order today and
Billy Bass 3/4-Size Upright Bass Specifications:
3/4-size model (approximately 43.7" high from bottom of the body to shoulder and approximately 71.6" tall from the bottom of the body to top of the scroll)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.