- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rees Harps Special Edition Fullsicle Harp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J14030 000001000 J14030000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Rees Harps Special Edition Fullsicle Harp allows you to enjoy all the same great features of the standard Fullsicle Harp, but with an upgraded lo...Click To Read More About This Product
Beautiful woods and beautiful sound.
The Rees Harps Special Edition Fullsicle Harp allows you to enjoy all the same great features of the standard Fullsicle Harp, but with an upgraded look, feel, and sound. Available in beautiful elegant woods to swoon over, these harps play in all keys and are available in two distinct woods. The cherry wood harp has a warm golden orange hue that will deepen to a rich red-orange brown color with age. The walnut harp features a nice chocolate brown color. These special edition harps also feature upgraded wound bass strings for a better feel and improved bass response. Each harp includes a tuning wrench, strap buttons and a two-year manufacturer's warranty
- Keys: All
- Weight: 6.4 lb. (2.9 kg)
- Number of strings: 26
- Dimensions: 36" x 21" x 5" (92cm x 53cm x 13 cm)
- String type: Nylon monofilament and nylon wrapped
- Warranty: Two-year manufacturer warranty from defects in materials and workmanship from original date of purchase
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.