- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ren Wei Shi Academy Series Double Bass Outfit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product J31593
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Academy series was designed to offer a solid foundation to the advancing player with a quality instrument at an affordable price. This double bas...Click To Read More About This Product
Great for classical, jazz, blues, bluegrass, anything.
The Academy series was designed to offer a solid foundation to the advancing player with a quality instrument at an affordable price. This double bass offers a laminate construction with a height-adjustable bridge and a warm, rich tone you might expect from a much more expensive instrument. Ebony fingerboard and a slender neck that is preferred by students, jazz bassists and orchestral performers playing more difficult arco passages round out this superb instrument. Shop adjusted in the U.S.A., the Academy outfit also includes a bag and French brazilwood bow. Available in sizes from 3/4 to 1/4.
Double laminate construction Height-adjustable bridge Ebony fingerboard Shop adjusted in the USA
Order today and get a bass that will last you into your more serious studies.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.