- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Revelle Model 500 Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J00665 000001000 J00665000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Revelle 500 outfit centers around an ideal violin for the advancing player seeking an instrument which consistently delivers a rich tone capable ...Click To Read More About This Product
A sweet setup for the inspired student.
The Revelle 500 outfit centers around an ideal violin for the advancing player seeking an instrument which consistently delivers a rich tone capable of nuance and power. This outfit also includes the following:
Model 305- Feather-lite oblong case with backpack straps and two bow holders and an external music pocket.
Revelle Rook Bow- The Rook’s durability of composite core, responsiveness and bow control make it a smart choice for advancing musicians.
- Wood: Crafted with 3-year plus naturally aged tone woods (fine Russian solid spruce top and natural air-dried age 3 year fine Russian flamed maple back, side’s neck and scroll).
- Varnish: Slightly antiqued oil varnish applied by hand.
- Fittings: French-made Despiau bridge, Wittner-style tailpiece, well-aged ebony pegs.
- Strings: Known world-wide as the “reference standard,” Dominant strings—made with a highly flexible, multi-strand synthetic core—provide the tonal warmth and feel of a gut string while being impervious to changes in humidity. The sound is soft, clear with a stable intonation and they are rich in overtones.
- Professionally installed and adjusted in the U.S. for reliable and comfortable playability.
Order today. You've been steady with your practice and you've earned this next step up.
- 3-year maker experience
- Hand-applied reddish-brown oil varnish
- Aged 3 year plus Russian made solid Spruce top
- Aged 3 year plus Russian made solid maple back, sides, neck and scroll
- Seasoned Ebony fittings
- French made Despiau Bridge
- Wittner-style Tailpiece
- Thomastik-Infeld Dominant violin strings
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.