- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Revelle Model 500QXE Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J00657 000001000 J00657000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Revelle 500QX is a refined and powerful violin crafted by makers with over 3 years’ experience for the advanced student or adult amateur. T...Click To Read More About This Product
Handsome intermediate instrument.
The Revelle 500QX is a refined and powerful violin crafted by makers with over 3 years’ experience for the advanced student or adult amateur. This violin outfit contains the following:
A revolutionary new design in violin cases. Exclusive to Revelle, CrossTECH™ technology provides the strength and protection of a traditional hard case and weighs just 5lbs. A CrossTech case includes:
• SupraTECH suspension safely cradles your instrument as it floats inside the case's hard shell for maximum protection
• AdapTECH yoke adjusts to precisely fit instruments ranging from half to full size.
• StrapTECH fastening system secures your shoulder rest neatly and safely under the neck.
Revelle Rook Bow
The Rook’s durability of composite core, responsiveness and bow control make it a smart choice for advancing musicians.
- Wood: Crafted with 3-year plus naturally aged tone woods (fine Russian solid spruce top and natural air-dried age 3 year fine Russian flamed maple back, side’s neck and scroll).
- Varnish: an attractive and elegant hand applied 5- to 6-layer antique oil finish inspired French 19th century luthier G. Bazin.
- Fittings: French-made Despiau one-tree bridge, Hill-style ebony tailpiece with an English-style E string adjuster, well-aged ebony pegs, and a Guarneri-style ebony chinrest.
- Strings: Known world-wide as the “reference standard,” Dominant strings—made with a highly flexible, multi-strand synthetic core—provide the tonal warmth and feel of a gut string while being impervious to changes in humidity. The sound is soft, clear with a stable intonation and they are rich in overtones.
- Professionally installed and 100% sound adjusted in the U.S. for reliable and comfortable playability and optimal sound.
Order today and look as good as you sound.
- Maker experience is 3+ years
- Hand-applied golden-brown antique oil varnish
- Naturally aged 3 year plus Russian made solid Spruce top
- Naturally aged 3 year plus Russian made solid maple back, sides, neck and scroll
- Seasoned Ebony fittings
- Hill-style ebony tailpiece with an English style E string adjuster
- Guarneri-style chinrest
- French made Despiau one-tree Bridge
- Thomastik-Infeld Dominant violin strings
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.