- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Revelle Model 500QXE Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
- J00657 000001000 J00657000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The superior refined and powerful Revelle 500QX is ideal for the advancing student performer or adult amateur. An elegantly performing instrument, ma...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Handsome intermediate instrument.
The superior refined and powerful Revelle 500QX is ideal for the advancing student performer or adult amateur. An elegantly performing instrument, made of well seasoned European maple and spruce, it features hand applied spirit varnish and beautiful shading.
This full size Revelle instrument is adorned with Thomastik-Infeld Vision strings, a Despiau bridge, well seasoned ebony fittings (closed-grained), Hill style tuner, and more. The Revelle 500QX is also available as an outfit, complete with a quality carbon fiber bow and top quality case. Premium case features weather grade heavy-duty ballistic nylon grey covering and sporty red stitching with cool grey cotton lining and 4-point floating suspension padding to cradle the instrument.
Other state-of-the-art features include a full-size music pocket with integrated tablet holder, removable accessory pouch, double high quality zipper with full rain flap, top cowhide leather handle, premium lock, extra wide and padded shoulder strap, optional backpack straps, bonus accessory pocket, bungee cord storage area to tote important items, photo holder bands for VIP pics, and much more.
Perfect step-up for the motivated student
Select woods, excellent build quality
Case, bow and other extras included
Order today and look as good as you sound.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.