- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Revelle Model 850 Series Cello Only
- Write a Review
- #J48714 000001000 J48714000001000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Revelle Model 850 Cello is an entirely handcrafted instrument made from carefully selected tonewoods, all of which have been air-dried in a contr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Professionally presentable cello, perfect for advanced students.
The Revelle Model 850 Cello is an entirely handcrafted instrument made from carefully selected tonewoods, all of which have been air-dried in a controlled storage environment for more than fifteen years. The result is a cello that speaks with a great sense of dynamic of possibility, a kind of beckoning, where the instrument itself seems to reach out to the musician, urging further personal expression. It is worthy of the discerning performer.
The Revelle 850 is available in full 4/4 size only. It is fitted with a Despiau Bridge, Wittner tailpiece, well-aged ebony pegs and fingerboard and ships with a top quality set of strings.
- Stradivarius pattern
- Finely graded arching
- Abged tonewoods
- Despiau Bridge
- Wittner tailpiece
- Well-aged ebony pegs
- Well-aged ebony fingerboard
- Top quality string set
You've done the hard work, and you deserve a fine instrument. This could be it.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear