- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rozanna's Violins Sunflower Delight Series Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H87726 000001000 H87726000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Instruments from Rozanna's Violins are made from nicely flamed wood that has been aged for six years. It has a warm brown finish, underneath the char...Click To Read More About This Product
Great sounding violin with an enchanting finish.
Instruments from Rozanna's Violins are made from nicely flamed wood that has been aged for six years. It has a warm brown finish, underneath the charming sunflower design. The front is solid Spruce, with flamed maple back, sides, and scroll. Includes inlaid purfling, and a nicely cut bridge. It additionally features genuine fine quality ebony fittings for fingerboard, chinrest, pegs and tailpiece. A custom transparent varnish illuminates the beauty of this unique instrument.
But wait, there's more! This package includes fine quality strings plus genuine Brazilwood bow with real horsehair, plus leather and silver wrapping, ebony frog and pearl eye. Fine octagonal stick for extra power. It all ships in a a shaped, lightweight case with deluxe velour interior, interior accessory pocket, exterior music pocket, leatherette handles, and convenient shoulder back-pack straps.
- Wood is aged six years
- Warm Brown Finish
- Deluxe artwork created by top American designers
- Nice sounding violin
- Front is solid Spruce
- Custom transparent varnish used for this special violin
- Genuine Maple back, sides, scroll
- Nicely flamed back and sides
- Fine quality ebony fittings, including pegs, fingerboard, chin rest and tailpiece
- Fine quality strings
- Genuine Brazilwood octagonal bow with real horsehair
- Leather and silver wrapping plus pearl eye
- Handsome lightweight shaped case
- Case comes with deluxe silver velveteen interior, includes blanket and interior pocket
- Attached exterior pocket plus straps.
Order today and look as good as you sound.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.