- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Silver Creek Fiddle Outfit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J10307 000001000 J10307000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Everything you need to kick off your fiddle playing. Fiddle, bow, case, rosin and good quality strings. This is an inexpensive way to test the waters...Click To Read More About This Product
Everything you needle to get started.
Everything you need to kick off your fiddle playing. Fiddle, bow, case, rosin and good quality strings. This is an inexpensive way to test the waters and see if fun with the fiddle is in your future. The fiddle features a select solid spruce top, select solid maple back and sides, a solid maple neck with oiled finish. The fingerboard and fittingsa are all ebony. A composite tailpiece with 4 fine tuners and a Stradivarius style chin rest round out the body. It has a 2-year aged maple bridge, a hand-carved fiddle arch and a warm amber finish. It comes with brazilwood bow, a deluxe violin case, "Old Fiddler" strings. Full 4/4 size, inlaid purfling.
- Solid top, back and sides
- Ebony fittings
- Solid maple neck
- Bow, case and quality strings
Nice instrument, critical accessories. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.