- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Silver Creek LR-102 Lee Rocker Tuxedo Bass
LR-102 Black and White
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H79223 000001000 H79223000001000
6-Month* financing available.
Endorsed by famed rockabilly bassist Lee Rocker, this sleek, comfortably-designed upright bass is produced in workshops affiliated with and approved ...Click To Read More About This Product
Electric/acoustic 3/4 scale bass with quality parts and smart styling.
Endorsed by famed rockabilly bassist Lee Rocker, this sleek, comfortably-designed upright bass is produced in workshops affiliated with and approved by International Music Caf. The Lee Rocker LR-102 bass is a high-quality laminate bass violin with Euro-style laminated construction. It is built with ebony parts and brass machine heads, and is set up with an adjustable bass bridge, exotic wood adjusters, and Kolstein Heritage Bass Strings. All instruments are fully set up in instrument specialty workshops exclusively In the United States. Lee Rocker Basses come with a signed Lee Rocker certificate of authenticity.
Strong output that delivers an intense signal to any amplifier
Warm sound with a round well-balanced tone
Equally high sound quality in both pizzicato and arco playing
Delivers high volume without feedback
Amplifier input impedance not critical
Comes with unique strip-fastener for easy snap on/off application
Accurately replicates the acoustic sound of a double bass.
Constructed of the best materials for the ultimate in hum suppression
- 3/4 Scale
- Laminate spruce top
- Laminate maple back and sides
- Maple neck
- Ebony fingerboard and tailpiece
- Kolstein Planet Wing pickup
Order today and get an easy-playing,great sounding bass with killer electronics and an exciting look.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.