- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Silver Creek Rocker Upright String Bass Outfit
- Write a Review
- J10305 000001000 J10305000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This quality 3/4 size bass is ready to rockabilly. It has midnight black finish with moonlight outline for maximum stage presence, and features a lam...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Bass with bag and bow.
This quality 3/4 size bass is ready to rockabilly. It has midnight black finish with moonlight outline for maximum stage presence, and features a laminated spruce top, laminated maple back and sides, solid maple neck, ebony fingerboard and Rotosound strings. The nut and saddle are crafted of ebony, and it has an adjustable maple bridge. Comes with a padded gig bag,
- Top: laminated spruce
- Back and sides: maple laminated
- Neck: solid maple
- Fingerboard: ebony
- Strings: Rotosound RS4000
- Nut and saddle: ebony
- Bridge: maple adjustable
- Purfling: inlaid
- Finish: midnight black with white outline at edges and sound holes
- Bag: cc485 bag with 15mm padding
- Bow: none
- Sizes: 3/4
Order today and get ready to rock.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.