- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Silver Creek SC3B Acoustic-Electric Violin
Amber Brown 4/4 with Soft Case
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 470315 000652901 470315000652901
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Old-world craftsmanship is reflected in the Silver Creek SC3EL Acoustic-Electric Violin. The SC3EL features a carved spruce top with flamed maple bac...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An acoustically sound violin with a built-in pickup!
Old-world craftsmanship is reflected in the Silver Creek SC3EL Acoustic-Electric Violin. The SC3EL features a carved spruce top with flamed maple back and sides. Ebony pegs, tailpiece with 4 fine tuners and fingerboard provide easy tuning and adjustment. This Silver Creek model is equipped with D'Addario Prelude strings for quick tone production. An installed Barcus Berry pickup with volume control gives the SC3EL an authentic violin sound when plugged into an amp or PA.
Assembled in our affiliate Romanian workshop
Light Brown Nito Lacquer Varnish
Fully hand-carved Carpathian spruce top
Fully hand-carved Carpathian maple back and sides
Seasoned ebony fittings
Barcus Berry Piezo Pickup (Made in the USA)
Four string adjusters
D'addario Prelude strings (Made in the USA)
Rosin included (Made in the USA)
Each instrument is setup and inspected by hand in Silver Creek's violin Workshop USA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.