- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stagg EVN X-4/4 Series Electric Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J48743 000000003 J48743000000003
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Stagg’s other full-size (4/4) Silent Violin Set. This outfit features a solid-body lacquered maple electric violin with 4 fine tuners, a single-band ...Click To Read More About This Product
Electric violin with case and lots of extras.
Stagg’s other full-size (4/4) Silent Violin Set. This outfit features a solid-body lacquered maple electric violin with 4 fine tuners, a single-band EQ and a volume knob. It features an internal headphone pre-amp, Tone and volume controls, on / off switch, 3.5 mm (1/8 in.) mini jack input for microphone, 3.5 mm (1/8 in.) mini jack input for headphones and 3.5 mm (1/8 in.) mini jack output. Comes with a soft case, bow, rosin, stereo headphones and a 9V battery.
- Body: Solid maple, lacquered
- Fine tuners: 4
- Electronics: Tone and volume controls, on / off switch, 3.5 mm (1/8 in.) mini jack input for microphone, 3.5 mm (1/8 in.) mini jack input for headphones and 3.5 mm (1/8 in.) mini jack output
- Included: Soft case with straps, bow, rosin, stereo headphones and 9V battery
Practice any time and perform on any stage. Order today.
- Scale length: 325 mm (12.8 in.)
- Total length: 590 mm (23.2 in.)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.