- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stentor 1400 Student I Series Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product K47967
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Stentor Student I Violin is hand carved from solid tonewoods with good quality rosewood pegs and fingerboard and alloy tailpiece with four integral a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An ideal entry-level instrument.
Stentor Student I Violin is hand carved from solid tonewoods with good quality rosewood pegs and fingerboard and alloy tailpiece with four integral adjusters. The outfit includes a reliable student wood bow and well designed lightweight case with accessory pockets and carrying straps. Choose your size from the dropdown menu.
Stentor violins, violas, and cellos are made by hand in a workshop environment in much the same way that they have been made in Europe for hundreds of years. Stentor instruments have the essential characteristics of good tone quality plus correct measurements and specifications. Stentor sells more violins than any other company worldwide.
- Featuring carved solid spruce top
- Solid maple back and sides
- Inlaid purfling
- Maple fingerboard
- Pau rosa pegs and chin rest
- Red Label strings
- Alloy tailpiece with four string adjusters
- Nylon tailpiece loop
- Polished brown lacquer finish
- Includes wood horsehair bow and lightweight canvas covered case with exterior shoulder rest compartment
Get started with Stentor. Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.