- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stentor 1500 Student II Series Violin Outfit
- Product H75765
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Educators recommend the Stentor Student II as the optimum teaching instrument. Made from hand-carved selected tone woods. Also features the advantage...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Educators recommend the Stentor Student II as the optimum teaching instrument. Made from hand-carved selected tone woods. Also features the advantage of ebony pegs and fingerboard, a good student wooden bow with an ebony frog, and rope core strings. The outfit comes complete with a lightweight case with accessory pockets and carrying strap. Available in sizes: 4/4, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8.
Stentor violins, violas, and cellos are made by hand in a workshop environment in much the same way that they have been made in Europe for hundreds of years. Stentor instruments have the essential characteristics of good tone quality plus correct measurements and specifications. Stentor sells more violins than any other company worldwide.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.