- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wood Violins 5-String Fretless Viper Electric Violin
Transparent Tobacco Burst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 475028 000906000 475028000906000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 5-string Mark Wood Viper Electric Violin is lauded for its innovative design. The violin delivers outstanding tone for modern violinists and gui...Click To Read More About This Product
The 5-string Mark Wood Viper Electric Violin is lauded for its innovative design. The violin delivers outstanding tone for modern violinists and guitarists.
With its patented Chest Support System, the 5-string Viper violin is completely self-supporting.
Without a shoulder pad and chin rest you can perform longer without experiencing neck and back fatigue that a traditional violin can create.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.