- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wood Violins Stingray SV Series Electric Violin
4-String Metallic Black
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 475024 000902000 475024000902000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
At Wood Violins they believe your first venture into the electric violin world should be thoroughly exciting and mind-blowing so they are proud to pr...Click To Read More About This Product
A thoroughly exciting and mind-blowing instrument.
At Wood Violins they believe your first venture into the electric violin world should be thoroughly exciting and mind-blowing so they are proud to present the Stringray SV-4
Based on the popular custom Stingray model, the Stingray SV Series are a 4-string and 5-string fretless electric violin, complete with case. The SV Series are the first non-custom production instruments offered by Wood Violins, and Mark has been diligently working with the folks at the factory to ensure that his quality standards are being met.
The re-designed and streamlined Stingray SV-4 and the Stingray SV-5 feature feather-light instruments combined with the powerful new Wood bridge piezo pickup, based on the one Mark Wood used on his debut electric violin album, Voodoo Violince.
Grab this unique violin. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.