- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha Standard Model AV5 violin outfit
1/2 Size Abs Case
- Write a Review
- #474705 000902047 474705000902047
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Fully hand-carved, the AV5 violin's spruce top and maple neck, back, and sides are seasoned and aged 5 or more years, and features upgraded rosewood ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Superior quality for the student violinist.
Fully hand-carved, the AV5 violin's spruce top and maple neck, back, and sides are seasoned and aged 5 or more years, and features upgraded rosewood fittings not found on most instruments in its price range. The AV5 also includes a Glasser bow and the Yamaha ABS plastic stackable case-perfect for standing up to classroom wear and tear. Shop-adjusted by Yamaha-trained professionals, the violin meets and exceeds MENC standards, and it's backed by Yamaha's 5-year warranty covering workmanship issues with the instrument, bow, and case.
- Yamaha ABS plastic stackable case with shoulder strap
- D'Addario Piranito rosin
- Glasser bow
- D'Addario Prelude strings
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.