- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha Standard Model AVC5 cello outfit
- Write a Review
- #474711 000000042 474711000000042
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A perfect instrument for young beginning musicians, the fully hand-carved Yamaha cello boasts a spruce top and maple neck, back, and sides, all seaso...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Superb quality for the aspiring cellist.
A perfect instrument for young beginning musicians, the fully hand-carved Yamaha cello boasts a spruce top and maple neck, back, and sides, all seasoned and aged for 5 or more years. The upgraded rosewood fittings are seldom found on instruments in this price range. With its Brazilwood bow, Wittner tailpiece, 4 fine tuners, and a shop-adjusted setup from Yamaha-trained professionals to exceed MENC standards, this Yamaha instrument is a great cello for the aspiring cellist.
- Top: Solid hand-carved spruce
- Back: Solid hand-carved maple
- Finish: Oil varnish, hand-applied
- Setup: Professional adjustment to meet and exceed MENC standards
- Sizes: 4/4, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4
- Outfit: Yamaha soft padded case with Brazilwood bow and D'Addario Piranito rosin
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Wittner with integrated tuners
- Bridge: Aubert
- Pegs: Rosewood
- Strings: D'Addario Prelude
- Warranty: Yamaha 5-year warranty covers any workmanship issues towards the instrument, bow, and case
Begin on the right foot — get the AVC5 and get started.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.