- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YSV104 Electric Violin
- Write a Review
- Product J51119
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The YSV104 employs the Yamaha SRT Powered system that has been a success in Silent Guitar models. Although the solid-body Silent Violin does not have...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A refined practice instrument that provides an ideal blend of features and playability for violin players.
The YSV104 employs the Yamaha SRT Powered system that has been a success in Silent Guitar models. Although the solid-body Silent Violin does not have a resonant chamber, SRT Powered simulates the natural response, body resonance, and sound that the player would experience with an acoustic instrument.
Bridge, chin rest, tailpiece, neck, and other parts that affect playing posture and feel are in the same positions as on an acoustic violin and frame designed to allow attachment of standard bridge type shoulder rests.
In addition to a headphone jack and supplied earphone for private practice, the YSV104 has a AUX IN jack that can be directly connected to an external audio player or other source for play-along practice.
ROOM: A combination of clear tone and short reverb that is ideal for practice.
HALL: Soft tone with medium reverb that can enhance playing enjoyment.
Lightweight, satisfying to play. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.