Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
A Designs 16 channel stereo summing mixertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
A Designs 16 channel stereo summing mixer$2,990.00
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
An elegantly designed and meticulously built summing mixer.
The MIX FACTORY features 16 channels (2 D-sub inputs summing to a stereo XLR out). All 16 channels have a continuous Gain Knob, Pan (with center detent), and a Mute Button that additionally behaves as a signal indicator with an audio-sensitive LED (the LED glows when signal is passing into the channel and intensifies when the signal is stronger). The Mute Button changes to Red when used as a mute, and to Green when signal is passing through the channel.
There are two Eight-Channel groups: 1-8 and 9-16. Each group has an Insert for a Compressor or EQ, and there is also a Master Insert for all 16 Channels, along with three Mute buttons for each Insert. The MIX FACTORY also has a push-button option to go from clean (a standard setup that bypasses the transformers) to tonal, which uses the custom-made output transformers made by Cinemag.
The difference between transformers and no transformers gives you an option for analog tone and/or color. And, the MIX FACTORY is also linkable; this means you can have 32, 64 or more channels. It’s like having an entire console in a Rack. A hefty switchable Power Supply, which can be used for domestic (US) 120v and export 230v, powers the MIX FACTORY, and ensures silent, reliable operation anywhere in the world.
- Custom-milled aluminum knobs
- Custom output transformers
- 16 Gain controls
- 2 Master gain controls 1-8 and 9-16
- 1 Grand master gain control
- 16 Pan controls
- Master Insert
- 1-8 Insert
- 9-16 Insert
- 16 Mute Switches
- Transformer In/Out Switch
- Linking XLRs for more channels
A mix image that truly stands out.
16 channel stereo summing mixer Specifications:
- Gain Range Total: Unity Gain to full Attenuation
- Gain Range for 1-16: Unity Gain
- Max Input: +27dBu
- Balanced XLR Output
- Power Requirements: 100/120/230 VAC
- Dimensions: 19 x 3 x 10 in.
- Weight:16.4 lbs.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.