- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
A Designs ATTY Volume Attenuator
- Write a Review
- #189900 000000000 189900000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The A Designs Audio ATTY (rhymes with "Patty") is a economical, no-noise, compact unit for controlling your audio level. ATTY can be connected to any...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Easily control audio levels!
The A Designs Audio ATTY (rhymes with "Patty") is a economical, no-noise, compact unit for controlling your audio level. ATTY can be connected to any audio system requiring output gain control, giving you additional power over your sound environment.
The ATTY is easy to use and seamless to connect. It is a convenient solution for controlling audio from a variety of sources. It features dual audio ins and outs, a level control knob, and a mute button.
¢Line Level Control for output to prevent clipping. Use it between mic preamp and the inputs of your A/D converter.
¢Place it in back of one of our tube preamps and explore different in/out level combinations without overloading your other gear.
¢Use it as a Level Control to control a pair of powered monitors. The quick mute switch can come in handy as a cough drop!
¢Use it as a passive line level control for guitar, bass, or keyboard amp extension speakers.
¢Explore the many possibilities that ATTY has to offer in a recording envirnoment... OR check out our rackmount version, the ATTY2'D
Passive Line Attenuator
2 combo Neutrik inputs
2 balanced XLR outputs
Mute panic button
A handy unit for controlling audio levels on a variety of units. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.