- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Accusonus Rhythmiq Virtual Instrument Plug-In (Download)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71650 000000000 L71650000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Rhythmiq a allows you to instantly shape and perform your beats. It gives you unlimited, musically structured and fun rhythms, by turning a simple kn...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Turn your tracks into a performance.
Rhythmiq a allows you to instantly shape and perform your beats. It gives you unlimited, musically structured and fun rhythms, by turning a simple knob. Generate and save pattern variations, for instantly playable breaks and build-ups. Enable the A.I. Beat Assistant to let Rhythmiq perform and evolve your beat stems in real-time.
- Instantly jam with your beat stems
- Perform your beats live, no finger drumming required
- Beat Assistant - Let Rhythmiq perform and evolve your beat stems in real-time
- Fine-tune Rhythmiq’s A.I. in real-time
- Split (unmix) audio loops into 3 distinct stems
- Save and Launch beat variations, always in sync
- Assign your hardware controller to rhythmiq. Turn off your screen and experience the future of real-time beat manipulation
Make better beats. Order today.
- a modern architecture 64 bit CPU
- a minimum of 4 GB RAM memory
- at least 2GB of free space on your hard disk.
- a minimum screen resolution of 1280x800 pixels
- Rhythmiq is available as a virtual instrument plug-in in the following formats:
- AU (64-bit), VST (64-bit), for Mac OS X 10.13 or higher
- VST2 (64-bit) and for Windows 7 (with Service Pack 1) or higher