- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ACON DIGITAL Restoration Suite 2 (Download)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71709 000000000 L71709000000000
6-Month* financing available.
New in Version 2DeNoise 2 introduces the novel dynamic noise profiles that help reducing noise that varies randomly over time, such as wind noise or ...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Fix it fast
New in Version 2
DeNoise 2 introduces the novel dynamic noise profiles that help reducing noise that varies randomly over time, such as wind noise or rustle from lavalier microphones. Where the earlier versions merely captured a static noise print with time-constant noise levels, the dynamic noise profiles capture statistics from the noise to be reduced. The noise suppression algorithm then estimates the most suitable noise threshold curve for the noisy input signal using the measured statistics.
DeNoise 2, DeClick 2 and DeHum 2 now support Mid/Side (M/S) processing, which can reduce unwanted fluctuations in the stereo image. The core algorithm in DeClick 2 received major improvements and now better preserves transients and can be pushed to higher click and crackle sensitivities without introducing artifacts.
DeHum 2 has a new automatic fine-tune button that triggers automatic estimation of the hum noise frequency. The hum tracking and suppression have also been improved. DeClip 2 was improved in terms of audio quality and now offers even more impressive reconstruction of clipped signal peaks. All the plug-ins in the suite now support surround and immersive audio formats up to 7.1.6 channels.
Acon Digital Restoration Suite 2 is available as VST, VST3 or AAX for both Windows and Mac or as AU plug-ins for Mac. There are 32 and 64 bit versions for Windows and the Mac version is 64 bit.
- DeNoise 2 is a plug-in designed to reduce noise such as hiss, wind noise, buzz and camera noise. The noise can be reduced automatically in the adaptive mode or after measuring the characteristics of the noise in the noise profile mode. New in version 2 are dynamic noise profiles that capture the dynamic properties of the noise so that noise that fluctuates over time, such as wind noise, can be effectively reduced. The new algorithm has also been greatly improved and is now even less prone to typical de-noising artifacts.
- DeHum 2 targets hum and buzz typically introduced by poorly grounded electrical equipment, but also other tonal noise sources like electrical motor noise. The hum detection algorithm has been improved in version 2 and there’s now a new Scan button that automatically fine tunes the fundamental hum frequency.
- DeClick 2 is designed to remove impulsive noise such as clicks, crackle and thumps. These distortions are frequently encountered on LP and 78 RPM records, but also occur in digital recordings due to drop-outs or distorted data packets. DeClick 2’s thump reduction works also effectively on vocal recordings with unwanted plosives. The algorithm has been improved in version 2 and is now less prone to reducing attacks and transients in the wanted signal.
- DeClip 2 restores audio recordings distorted by analog or digital clipping with an improved algorithm.