- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ADK ADK S-7B Condenser Mic
- Write a Review
- Product 581392
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ADK S-7B is a professional transformer-less FET cardioid condenser microphone designed to be a High-SPL, reliable and robust microphone with a di...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A solid, reliable "High-SPL" studio microphone built for both live recording and reinforcement.
The ADK S-7B is a professional transformer-less FET cardioid condenser microphone designed to be a High-SPL, reliable and robust microphone with a distinctly mellow sound coloration. A capacitor mic that sounds like a ribbon mic. Translation: a very smooth, rich, robust tone-coloration.
The dynamic range was set to allow for relatively heavy sound pressure levels, and the two-way Pad enables this microphone to be used with sources up to 150 dB SPL. You may never record a jet plane or a loud rock concert, but you can with an S-7. Has a "round" tone to tame sibilance, nasality, or overly-bright source-material.
The ADK S-7B is suitable for any moderate-to-high SPL source, whenever a fast, detailed recording desired: All vocals where a smoother rounder tone is desired”with a pop filter (to protect the capsule from strong blasts of air) Brass instruments”with a pop filter (to protect the capsule from strong blasts of air), Drum set: Toms, Floor tom, overhead and spot miking, including kick drum, Any amplified instruments”guitar cabs, bass cabs, any percussion instrument, stereo/ambient recording, all stringed instruments, solo/spot recording, woodwinds.
- Upgraded electronics
- Transformer-less circuit with symmetrical Truly balanced output stage
- Extra capsule QC and special assembly procedures
- Two way pad to tailor dynamic response
- Two way HP filter to tailor bass response
- High headroom, even unpadded. A total Swiss army mic
- Clean audio path, low distortion for accurate sonic imaging
- Low-noise Class-A condenser for all high SPL sources
- Coloration effervescent &mdash Great on drums, cabinets: spectacular " Front of House Mix" vocals
- Includes piano-black wooden jewel case, and heavy-duty all-metal ring-mount
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 12mv/Pa
- Impedance: 150 Ohms
- S/N Ratio: 79dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 15dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- Max SPL for 0.5%THD: 132dB/ 140dB/ 150dB (0dB PAD/-8dB PAD/-18dB PAD)
- Low Cut filter (HPF): FLAT/ 100Hz/ 150Hz
- Power Requirements: Phantom power 48V ±4V