- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AirTurn BT200S-4 Bluetooth 4 Foot Switch Controller
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L45466 000000000 L45466000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
More and more musicians are using tablets onstage for song orders, lyrics and more, and turning pages and accessing menus and lists on these devices ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Foot control of your iOS or PC apps.
More and more musicians are using tablets onstage for song orders, lyrics and more, and turning pages and accessing menus and lists on these devices hands-free has become important to a lot of performers. The BT200S is a durable and tactile, wireless foot switch for creating proprietary, keyboard, audio, and MIDI commands to control your tablet, computer, phone, or other Bluetooth powered devices. It is housed in a rugged chassis that invites your stomps night after night.
- Programmable tactile steel switches.
- Works with hundreds of apps
- Seven easy to change modes
- Modes for Keyboard Commands, MIDI, Assisted Technology and more
- Industrial grade foot switches for a fast and reliable response.
- Bluetooth status LED. Low battery status LED.
- Anti-skid control on the base for stage floors
- Lithium Polymer battery lasts 200 hours on a charge
- Over the Air (OTA) upgradeable using a MAC, iOS or Android tablet, phone or computer
- Automatically turns off when tablet or computer is turned off
- One year warranty (battery also) includes phone and email support
- Charging cable and Quickstart guide included
Page turns are just the beginning. order today.
- Turn or Scroll Pages
- Previous/Next Song
- Random Song
- Reset Song
- Capo Up/Down
- Previous/Next Slide
- Previous/Next Timeline Event
- Show Song List
- Scroll Slower/Faster
- Start/Stop Audio
- Start/Stop Autoscroll
- Start/Stop Metronome
- Decrease/Increase Tempo
- Transpose Up/Down
- Half Page Turn
- Trigger Instrument Effects
- Change Effects Presets
- Trigger Camera Shutter
- Tap Tempo
- Toggle Mute
- Toggle Record
- Mute Track
- Solo Track
- Mute All Tracks
- Record Sample
- Overdub Sample
- DAW Hotkeys
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.