- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AirTurn DUO 200 Wireless Pedal Control
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L45146 000000000 L45146000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AirTurn DUO 200 Bluetooth pedals allow you to wirelessly control a wide range of apps including digital sheet music, lyrics, effects and backing ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Wirelessly controls a wide range of apps.
The AirTurn DUO 200 Bluetooth pedals allow you to wirelessly control a wide range of apps including digital sheet music, lyrics, effects and backing tracks hands-free on your tablet, mac, pc or smartphone. Keep your hands on your instrument and take your practice and performance playing to a new level.
Step ahead with the professional DUO 200 wireless hands-free control of tablets and computers. Keep your audience focussed on your performance with silent page turns and subtle app controls.
Simple: Turn it on, pair it up, get to work. Already paired? Then it’s even simpler – just turn it on and go. Easily switch between computers or tablets.
Sturdy: Made using the same materials as bullet-proof "glass," the ATFS-2 pedals are nearly indestructible and built for lead-foot stompers. The non-slip pedal board keeps it all together. Best of all? The DUO 200 is made in the USA with a 1-year warranty and 30-day money-back guarantee.
Silent: No distractions. The two ATFS-2 pedals connected to the BT200 are designed to be drop-dead silent. Their “mechanism-free” design means no clicks, no squeaks, and no distractions They are designed to outlast mechanical switches.
Versatile: The DUO 200 works with hundreds of apps for page turns, teleprompters, backing tracks, and so much more! There are 7 Modes that function with many different applications from AirDirect supported apps to keyboard based apps, and MIDI. Assign your keyboard or MIDI commands with the free AirTurn Manager app on iPhone, iPad, Android or Mac. Unsnap the transceiver for a handheld remote.
Sleek: No messy cables to clutter your setup. The BT200 transceiver connects wirelessly to tablets or computers up to 50 feet away using secure Bluetooth technology. Its internal rechargeable battery keeps you going for up to 150 hours and can be charged thousands of times.
- DUO BT200 Bluetooth transceiver on pedal board with two ATFS-2 pedals
- USB charging cable
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 Year Warranty
Take control, hands free. Order today.
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 7" x 4"x 7/8" (17.78 cm x 10.16 cm x 2.2 cm)
- Weight: 13 oz (368 grams)
- Note: This product replaces the BT-105/6 series products with many new features.
- Requires Bluetooth 4 - iPads 1 and 2 will not work with this product
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.