- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H87110 000000000 H87110000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Turn pages, navigatee setlists, transpose keys, toggle backing tracks, trigger metronomes, and even control guitar/bass/amp effects. This AirTurn QUA...Click To Read More About This Product
Makes turning pages and selecting songs on your tablet, Mac, or PC, a breeze.
Turn pages, navigatee setlists, transpose keys, toggle backing tracks, trigger metronomes, and even control guitar/bass/amp effects. This AirTurn QUAD 4-pedal board comes with the AirTurn Bluetooth transceiver, 4 ATFS-2 black silent pedals that connect to the transceiver, the AirTurn non-slip pedal board, and a USB recharging cable. The Bluetooth transceiver may be easily removed for use with other applications.
The transceiver features an internal lithium battery that can be used for up to 100 hours on standby. It connects wirelessly to your tablet or MAC/PC computer via Bluetooth and may be easily. The ATFS-2 black pedals are constructed of nearly indestructible polycarbonate plastic and feature a proprietary "mechanism-free" switch system for perfectly silent operation.
The transceiver may also be removed and used as a hand-held remote.
Many apps now support the QUAD! Check them out here.
Includes manual and charging cable.
- AirTurn Bluetooth Transceiver
- Four ATFS-2 silent pedals mounted on a pedal board
- USB cable for charging
- Instruction manual
- Quick Start Guide
Give your hands a chance to concentrate on your instrument and let your feet lead the way. Order this kit today!
- Weight 2.8lb.
- Dimensions: 6.25" x 16.5" x 2.25"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.