- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AirTurn QUAD 200 Four Pedal Wireless Controller
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L76020 000000000 L76020000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AirTurn QUAD 200 began as a simple page turner for sheet music readers. Today, it has become the best page turner on the market due to its high-q...Click To Read More About This Product
Customize your wireless footswitch with four programmable pedals.
The AirTurn QUAD 200 began as a simple page turner for sheet music readers. Today, it has become the best page turner on the market due to its high-quality and long-lasting design. Featuring tactile, silent switches, the QUAD 200 is nearly indestructible. The QUAD 200 has a longer battery life, greater range, and faster connectivity than its competitors. Plus, it is completely customizable for keystrokes, shortcuts, switching types, MIDI, and so much more!
Depending on what app or software you choose, you can do more than turning pages. You can scroll lyrics and tabs, start and stop back tracks, start and stop a metronome and much more.
The QUAD 200 is the professional choice for taking control of your tablet or computer.
- Silent but tactile switching, perfect for intimate performances and studio sessions.
- Longest lasting switch on the market.
- Hundreds of compatible apps for reading music/lyrics/tabs, triggering backing tracks/effects, MIDI, video/lighting and more.
- 7 default modes cover most apps or assign custom keystrokes and shortcuts as well as MIDI commands using the free AirTurn Manager app.
- A rechargeable battery provides 150-200hrs play time with a single charge.
- At 150+ feet, AirTurn leads the industry with maximum operating range.
Put your foot down on the Airturn Quad. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.