- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AKG C 420 B Headset Mic
- Write a Review
- Product 271111
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This cardioid condenser microphone is designed with full-frequency response that delivers a pure, powerful sound and carries punch and presence to th...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Gotta keep movin? This is your mic!
This cardioid condenser microphone is designed with full-frequency response that delivers a pure, powerful sound and carries punch and presence to the audience. It is ideal for front vocalists, singing keyboard players, drummers, guitarists, dancers, and aerobic instructors. The adjustable headband and ear pieces fit comfortably and securely on your head. Its cable exits at the rear of the headband to stay out of your way.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Cardioid condenser mic
- Full-frequency response
- Adjustable headband and ear pieces
- Rear-exit cable
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20-20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 7mV/Pa (-43dBV)
- Max. SPL: 126dB/130dB (k = 1%/3%)
- Equivalent noise level: 33dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 64dB
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance >=1000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 9-52V phantom power to DIN 45596 or battery powering from B 29 L or AKG bodypack transmitters
- Current consumption: approx. 2.2mA
- Connector: TS mini-plug jack
- Cable: C 420 PP: 3m (10 ft.), C 420 L: 1.5m (5 ft.)
- Finish: matte black
- Dimensions: 130mm/5.1 in. in diameter
- Net weight: C 420 PP: 30g/1.1 oz., C 420 L: 30g/1.1 oz.
- Shipping weight: C 420 PP: 540g/1.2 lbs., C 420 L: 471g/1 lb.