- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AKG C 430 Microphone Twin-Pack with Clips
- Write a Review
- Product 271134
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The C 430 is extremely small and keeps a low profile on the drum kit without compromising audio quality. Specifically designed for cymbal and overhea...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A great deal on a pair of great-sounding mics.
The C 430 is extremely small and keeps a low profile on the drum kit without compromising audio quality. Specifically designed for cymbal and overhead miking, the frequency response of the C 430 ensures a uniquely crisp sound.
Delivering an incomparably clear, balanced sound, this condenser pressure gradient microphone is an ideal choice for miking cymbals and hi-hats. Its frequency-independent cardioid polar pattern provides high gain before feedback. The C 430 connects to any mixer and needs no EQing. Phantom or battery powering options make this compact microphone extremely versatile. With its built-in windscreen, the C 430 will deliver a brilliant performance even on an open-air stage. Includes clips.
- Frequency response tailored to cymbal and overhead miking
- Extremely compact, professional-quality overhead
- Phantom or battery powering options
- The major benefits of the C 430 include:
- Easy to use with any mixer with no need to use the EQ
- Trouble-free use on open-air stages
- Mounts securely on all commercial microphone stands