- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AKG C 451 B Reference Small-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- 271163 000000000 271163000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The predecessor to the AKG C 451 B microphone was the classic C 451 EB + CK1 studio mic that was a bestseller discontinued in '93. The C 451 B mic pr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Improving upon a legend.
The predecessor to the AKG C 451 B microphone was the classic C 451 EB + CK1 studio mic that was a bestseller discontinued in '93. The C 451 B mic provides identical acoustical behavior to the CK1, with dramatically improved specs. It features a precise, nearly frequency-independent cardioid pattern, a transformerless output stage, selectable 10dB and 20dB preattenuation pads, and switchable high-pass filter. Operates on phantom power. AKG includes a stand adapter and windscreen with the C 451 B microphone. 3-year warranty.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.