- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AKG C 555 L Headworn Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 270504 000000000 270504000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The C555L headworn microphone from AKG is rugged, extremely easy to use, and offers outstanding price and performance for a headset mic. The C 555 L ...Click To Read More About This Product
AKG sound quality and consistent vocal performance and no matter which way you turn your head.
The C555L headworn microphone from AKG is rugged, extremely easy to use, and offers outstanding price and performance for a headset mic. The C 555 L is the ideal microphone for any handsfree application including gymnastics instruction, presentations, or onstage performance. The C 555 L rests securely and comfortably on the head, and can be attached to the left or right side of the behind-the-neck headband as desired. A transducer shock mount reduces handling noise to a minimum. The moisture shield prevents perspiration from penetrating into the transducer element, ensuring a high degree of humidity protection for the microphone.
This headworn mic is the only version available and can be used with the B 29 L battery power supply, AKG WMS Series bodypack transmitters, or the MPA V L adapter for external phantom powering (Not included). Important! Using any power supply other than those recommended by AKG may damage your microphone and will void the warranty!
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Head-worn microphone with continuously adjustable behind-the-neck headband
- Moisture shield
- Optimum audio and intelligibility even at high ambient noise levels
- Microphone arm provides choice of left or right-hand use
You don't have to be stiff to be heard. Show 'em your moves while you sing your heart out.
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 80-20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 35 mV/Pa (- 29 db)
- Maximum sound pressure level: 126/130 dB SPL, (for 1%/3% THD)
- Equivalent noise level: 22 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 72 db
- Impedance: <=200 ohms
Recommended load impedence: >=2000 ohms
- Power requirement: 9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN 45596 or battery powering from B 29 L, or AKG bodypack transmitter
- Connector: 3-pin mini XLR
- Cable length: 5', (1.5 m)
- Finish: matte black
- Dimensions (length x diameter): 7.7" x 5.3" (microphone only), 195 mm x 134 mm (microphone only)
- Net weight: 0.9 oz, (26 g)
- Standard accessories: W44 windscreen
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.