- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AKG C1000A / C3000 Bundle
- Write a Review
- Product H75461
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AKG C1000A/C3000 bundle includes one C 1000 S condenser microphone with PB 1000 adapter for boosting frequencies between 5k - 9kHz and PPC 1000 p...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Instrument and vocal miking bundle with AKG's famous acoustic reproduction.
The AKG C1000A/C3000 bundle includes one C 1000 S condenser microphone with PB 1000 adapter for boosting frequencies between 5k - 9kHz and PPC 1000 polar pattern converter, SA 63 mic clip and W 1000 foam windscreen; one C 3000 large-diaphragm condenser microphone with H 85 universal shockmount; and a technical information and applications guide for the C 1000 S and C 3000 microphones.
AKG C 1000 S
The versatility of the AKG C 1000 S makes this an extremely popular model, and one ideally suited for all kinds of recording and live sound applications. If no phantom power is available, the mic can be powered by a standard 9V battery, making it perfect for mobile use. With its new battery monitoring electronics, the C 1000 S now features a reliable LED warning light. The red LED above the the microphone switch lights up when the remaining battery life falls below 45 minutes. The polar pattern can quickly be switched from cardioid to hypercardioid simply by attaching the PPC 1000 Polar Pattern Converter provided to the microphone capsule. The PB 1000 Presence Boost Adapter also supplied with the C 1000 S adds 3 to 5 dB of high-end enhancement between 5 and 9 kHz, improving clarity of speech and adding definition to instrument sounds.
AKG C 3000
Since its introduction in 1993 the AKG C 3000 has become a standard for a wide range of both studio and onstage applications. The new redesigned C 3000 is a cost-effective and aesthetically pleasing product update which maintains the popular characteristics of the C 3000, however a new sleek and classy finish showcases AKG' new Corporate Design. It is a great selection for both recording and live sound applications, where maximum sound quality and robustness are a must, and the competitive price makes the C 3000 a must-have.
The new C 3000 features a cardioid pickup pattern, a 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response, low noise electronics, high SPL capability and an internal shock mount, which drastically reduces handling noise from mic stands or cables. The switchable 10dB preattenuation pad increases the SPL capability by 10 dB and accommodates loud instruments like brass instruments or guitar amplifiers with ease. The switchable first-order 500Hz low frequency filter eliminates the proximity effect for close-miking. The standard accessories are a metal carrying case and a spider-type shock mount.
Proven for more than 15 years and affordably priced, the C 3000 is an excellent choice for every high quality recording or demanding live sound application.
- Battery-status LED for reliable monitoring of remaining battery life
- Can be powered by internal 9V battery or by phantom power (9-52 V DC)
- PPC 1000 allows the microphone to be switched from cardioid to hypercardioid pickup pattern
- Presence-Boost Adapter PB 1000 is included for high-end enhancement
- Gold-sputtered one-inch large diaphragm with patented Edge-Terminated Back-Plate Technology
- Proven performance for more than 15 years for both studio and stage
- Internal windscreen protects from wind and breath generated "pops"
- Well-designed circuitry provides high-SPL capability and low distortion
- Switchable attenuation pad enables for high SPL up to 150 dB
- Switchable low cut filter (500Hz, 6 dB/octave) eliminates proximity effect
- Comes complete with H 85 spider-type shock mount and metal carrying case
- Designed, engineered and built in Vienna, Austria
- Includes application guide
From vocals to acoustic instruments to percussion with sharp transients, this bundle does it all. Order today!
- Polar pattern: cardioid, or hypercardioid (with PPC 1000 attached)
- Frequency range: 50 to 20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 6 mV/Pa (-44 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 137dB (k=1%)
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4): 32dB
- Equivalent noise level: 21dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 73dB
- Impedance: 200 ohm
- Recommended load impedance: >=2.000 ohm
- Supply voltage: 9 to 52V phantom power to DIN 45596 or internal 9V battery (6F 22)
- Powering: approx. 2 mA
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Finish matte silver enamel
- Net weight 320 g / 11.3 oz.
- Shipping weight 650 g / 1.4 lb.
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa (-32 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 140/150dB (k=0,5%)
- Equivalent noise level: 14dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 80dB
- Preattenuation pad: 10dB, switchable
- Impedance: 200 ohm
- Recommended load impedance: >1000 ohm
- Supply voltage: 9 to 52V phantom power to IEC 61938
- Powering: <2 mA
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Finish: matte grayish blue
- Dimensions: max. dia.: 53 mm (2.1 in.), length: 162 mm (6.4 in.)
- Net weight: 320 g / 11.3 oz.
- Shipping weight: 950 g / 2.1 lbs.