- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AKG C12 VR Reference Tube Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J14368 000000000 J14368000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Among sound engineers, the AKG C12 is considered the holy grail of microphones. First built in the 1950s, the legendary C12 is one of the most famous...Click To Read More About This Product
A modern take on one of the most popular recording mics in history.
Among sound engineers, the AKG C12 is considered the holy grail of microphones. First built in the 1950s, the legendary C12 is one of the most famous tube mics in history, and its successor is today's C12 VR. Carefully handcrafted in Vienna, Austria, the C12 VR is a reference multi-pattern tube studio condenser microphone with nine polar patterns selectable by a remote control.
- AKG C 12 VR (Vintage Revival) Microphone
- N12VR Power Supply
- (H15/T Elastic Shockmount Suspension
- 10m Cable
- W42 Foam Windscreen
- Professional Aluminum Carrying Case
- AKG 2-year limited warranty
Order this special microphone today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.