- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AKG D5 Supercardioid Handheld Dynamic Microphone (2-Pack)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J08122 000000000 J08122000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The D5 professional dynamic vocal microphone for lead and backing vocals delivers a powerful sound even on the noisiest stage. Its frequency-independ...Click To Read More About This Product
Two professional microphones, great for lead and background vocalists.
The D5 professional dynamic vocal microphone for lead and backing vocals delivers a powerful sound even on the noisiest stage. Its frequency-independent supercardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback.
The D5 stands for a crisp sound that cuts through every mix. The dual shockmount eliminates any kind of mechanical noise for trouble-free live use. The audience will hear the pristine sound of your voice!
- Patented laminated Varimotion diaphragm
- High feedback suppression with supercardioid polar pattern
- Dual shockmount of microphone capsule
- Integrated pop filter
- Spring-steel wire-mesh grille and rugged die-cast housing
Twice the performance for one price, order this double mic set today!
- Polar Pattern: supercardioid
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 70 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.6 mV/Pa
- Electrical Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 2000 Ohms
- Type: Balanced XLR
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Body: Metal
- Finish: dark stage blue
- Length: 185 mm
- Diameter: 51 mm
- Net Weight: 320 g
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.